Emily McLoughlin set a new club record as Chris Boddy finished quickest overall in the Didcot Phoenix CC 25 in Oxfordshire on Sunday morning.
Boddy returned to a Didcot Phoenix CC hosted event for the first time since switching team allegiances for the 2019 season and the AeroCoach rider was in form, making it a hat-trick of wins this season with a 31-second victory.
The 31-year-old finished third in this event last year and even though the great Marcin Bialoblocki was otherwise preoccupied this season, Boddy still had decent competition to beat.
Boddy clocked 49-48 to take victory ahead of Ben Stowe (Hemel Hempstead CC). Stowe stopped the clocks on 50-19 to record a fourth podium finish of the year in open events but must wait to find himself atop the podium for the first time since March 2018.
Didcot Phoenix rider and event organiser Henry Latimer rounded off the podium places by finishing third in 51-16.
Latimer has not finished outside the top-five spots in 2019 to date and has three wins to his palmares.
Host club rider Emily McLoughlin was the only woman to break the hour mark on her way to event victory and setting a new club record time of 59-43.
McLoughlin switched to Didcot Phoenix in May last season and until now had not taken a top spot, but with a third place and now an event win in her two events this season, the signs of improvement are there to be seen.
Jules Birch (Mickey Cranks CC) finished second to McLoughlin in 1-01-51 with Lydia Watts (Team 22) third in 1-02-09.
Elsewhere, Chris Holmes (Twickenham CC) took the veteran on standard prize as he finished +15-00 ahead of his age category time.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. Chris Boddy (AeroCoach) 49.48
2. Ben Stowe (Hemel Hempstead CC) 50.19
3. Henry Latimer (Didcot Phoenix CC) 51.16
4. Richard Gildea (Didcot Phoenix CC) 51.21
5. John Hale (WORX Factory Racing) 51.33
6. Chris Holmes (Twickenham CC) 51.40
7. Alex Bradley (Cowley Road Condors CC) 52.34
8. Ryan Davies (AS Test Team) 52.40
9. Robert West (AeroCoach) 52.46
10. Anthony Turner (Mickey Cranks CC) 53.00
1. Emily McLoughlin (Didcot Phoenix) 59.43
2. Jules Birch (Mickey Cranks CC) 1:01.51
3. Lydia Watts (Team 22) 1:02.09