Denise Hurren and Andy Proffitt reaped the rewards after battling through a tough, undulating course in the Diss & District 25 on Sunday.
Proffitt (Ipswich BC) recorded his first win on record after he edged ahead of Daniel Bloy (Team Velovelocity) by 28 seconds.
The Ipswich BC rider posted a time of 53.30 to take a maiden win in the 2018 season after a number of seconds and thirds.
Daniel Bloy finished third in last month’s 10-mile event run by Diss & District but faired one better after stopping the clock on 53.58.
Bloy’s teammate David Proctor completed the podium by a narrow 12 seconds ahead of Matt O’Brien (Plomesgate CC).
It was Proctor’s fifth top-three finish of the season and second in a row after a third-place in the Kings Lynn CC 25 last week.
Denise Hurren (Sole Bay Cycle Sport) showed the competition her riding class as she finished 2-53 ahead of her next competitor Kay Burgess (Kings Lynn CC).
Hurren posted a time of 1-01-51 to rack up her sixth win of the year and she will be pleased with getting back to the top step of the podium after having to be content with second in her last outing at the Stowmarket & District 10.
Burgess was second in 1-04-44 with Jennifer Smart only four seconds adrift in third.
In other categories, Arthur Hitchen (Ipswich BC) was fastest juvenile in 1-05-18 whilst Roger Sewell (Wisbech Wheelers) took the prize for veteran on standard going +12-56.
Daniel Bloy and David Proctor formed a trio with Geoff Frost to give Team Velovelocity the team prize with a combined time of 2-48-21.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. Andy Proffitt (Ipswich BC) 53.30
2. Daniel Bloy (Team Velovelocity) 53.58
3. David Proctor (Team Velovelocity) 55.20
4. Matt O’Brien (Plomesgate CC) 55.32
5. David Halliday (Newmarket C & TC) 56.47
6. Steve Cave (Plomesgate CC) 57.04
7. Simon Daw (Velo Schils Interbike) 57.19
8. Lee Shipp (Diss & District CC) 57.22
9. Paul Vickers (West Suffolk Wheelers) 57.46
10. Adam Young (Walden Velo) 57.55
Women: Denise Hurren (Sole Bay Cycle Sport) 1:01.51
Vet on Std: Roger Sewell (Wisbech Wheelers) +12.56
Juvenile: Arthur Hitchen (Ipswich BC) 1:05.18
Team: Team Velovelocity 2:48.21