If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Charles Taylor and Sarah Grant were amongst the winners of the VC Long Eaton 25 on Saturday.
The 35-year-old Taylor has had a second place this year in Team Bottrill/HSS Hire one-two-three at the Matlock CC 25, finishing behind James Bentley.
Taylor found his way to the top step of the podium this time around by a slender margin on the course from Griffydam to Diseworth.
He was 30th to start but his time of 54 minutes exactly was good enough to see off all challengers.
In a tight battle for the top two, Taylor defeated first veteran Brett Harwood by just six seconds, making it a one-two for Team Bottrill.
David Mead completed the top three, the Lutterworth Cycles Centre rider stopped the clock at 54.18, just a single second quicker than Peter Nicholls (Race Hub) to make it onto the podium.
Bentley, who beat Taylor at the Matlock 25, finished fifth on this occasion, securing the team prize for Team Bottrill along with Taylor and Harwood.
In the women’s competition, it was Sarah Grant (Vision Racing) that came out fastest of the 11 female riders.
The 33-year-old from Market Drayton was second fastest woman at Macclesfield Wheelers 25 in March, but claimed the top prize this time around.
She clocked a time of 1:02.25, giving her a victory by 23 seconds from nearest rival Jill Wilkinson (Chester RC).
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Charles Taylor (Team Bottrill/HSS Hire) 54.00
2. Brett Harwood (Team Bottrill/HSS Hire) 54.06
3. David Mead (Lutterworth Cycle Centre RT) 54.18
4. Peter Nicholls (Race Hub) 54.19
5. James Bentley (Team Bottrill/HSS Hire) 55.27
6. Craig Twigg (Speedhub) 55.41
7. James Flahey (Race Hub) 56.25
8. Leon Wright (Race Hub) 56.26
9. Nick Cave (Lutterworth Cycle Centre RT) 57.00
10. Richard Hamblin (Sleaford Wheelers CC) 57.02
Woman: Sarah Grant (Vision Racing) 1:02.25
Veteran: Brett Harwood
Team: Team Bottrill/HSS Hire (Taylor, Harwood, Bentley) 2:43.33