If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Joe Skipper set a new 12-hour record on his way to victory in the CC Breckland event in Norfolk on Sunday.
The 32-year-old Team Skipper rider from Norwich covered a provisional 325.5 miles in the half-day event near Attleborough, beating Adam Duggleby’s 2018 previous best of321.44 miles.
For former British Ironman Champion Skipper, the record had been a long time coming after he broke the record 12 months ago only to be disqualified for going off course.
On the day he provisionally covered 19 miles more than the next best rider in Tom Thornely (Buxton CC) while Arctic Aircon’s Jonathan Shubert was third with 293.2.
Shubert also provisionally led Arctic Aircon RT to a new team competition record of 899.1 miles, beating the two-year-old previous best set by the a3crg trio of Charles Mitchell, Stephen Williamson and David Shepherd by just over eight miles.
As well as Shubert, the other two members of the Arctic Aircon team were Daniel Colman in fifth and Andy Profitt in eighth.
Their team-mates at Arctic Aircon, Tim Bayley and Adam Broyad were on a tandem and covered 297.4 miles.
And the provisional results show that Bath CC’s Kim Barfoot-Brace was fastest woman with 272.7 miles.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Joe Skipper (Team Skipper) 325.5 miles
2. Tom Thornely (Buxton CC) 306.5
3. Jonathan Shubert (Arctic Aircon RT) 304.8
4. Tim McEvoy (Fulfil The Potential Racing) 301.4
5. Daniel Colman (Arctic Aircon RT) 301.1
6. David Shepherd (a3crg) 294.3
7. Stuart Birnie (Willesden CC) 294.1
8. Andy Profitt (Arctic Aircon RT) 293.2
9. Leon Marshall (RNRMCA) 291.5
10. Nathan Risbey (Tri Anglia Tri Club) 282.2
11. Dave Green (CC Breckland) 282.0
Women: Kim Barfoot-Brace (Bath CC) 272.7
Tandem: Tim Bayley & Adam Broyad (Arctic Aircon RT) 297.4