Chris Boddy and Lydia Watts were the fastest male and female respectively at the Didcot Phoenix CC 10-mile time trial event that took place near Kingston Bagpuize in Oxfordshire on Saturday afternoon.
Boddy (AeroCoach) clocked a time of 19-01 to set the fastest time by any rider on the day and claim the top prize.
He adds this victory to the one he achieved at the Didcot Phoenix 25 earlier in the season and will be hoping to continue his winning form over the remainder of the campaign.
Lydia Watts (Cycle Team OnForm) finished her run with a time of 23-04 to top the standings in the women’s event. The 19-year-old last achieved a podium finish when she finished third at the Didcot Phoenix 25 earlier in the season.
She is next expected to ride at the National 10-mile Championship in two weeks time, where she will be hoping to add more positive results to her record.
Robert West (AeroCoach) was the man to finish in second after finishing his run with a time of 19-47. Richard Harrison (Drag2Zero) completed the podium after clocking a time of 20-36.
Graham Winstone was the fastest veteran on standard after finishing his ride with a time of +5-59.
In the road bike event Richard Gildea (Didcot Phoenix CC) topped the podium with a time of 20-28.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Chris Boddy (AeroCoach) 19:01
2. Robert West (AeroCoach) 19:47
3. Richard Harrison (Drag2Zero) 20:36
1. Lydia Watts (Cycle Team Onform) 23:04
2. Melanie Sneddon (TORQ Performance) 23:09
3. Jen Magill (Reading CC) 23:26