Gareth Williams (Twickenham CC) took a clear win by over a minute in the North Hampshire Road Club 25-mile time trial in Hampshire, while Jennifer George (Torelli) took an emphatic win by almost six minutes in the women’s category.
Williams, who also won the Newbury RC 15 last month, again clinched top spot with a time of 53 minutes and 25 seconds over the longer distance.
The H25/8 course saw riders complete two laps of an out and back course along the A31 between Farnham and Alton.
Williams finished second in the Farnham RC event on the same course last month clocking 52.52 on that occasion.
Despite being 33 second slower on this occasion his time was much faster than second place James Cadman (Hounslow & District Whs) who took second in 54.47 while Gemma Freeman (Brighton Triathlon Club) took third a further seven seconds.
Williams was also fastest veteran on standard with a +15.13 ahead of John Froud (Festival Road Club) in second +11:32 and Paul Thompson (Epsom CC) third in +11:22.
In the women’s category after winning the a3crg 25 last month George was in emphatic form again clocking a winning time of 55.46.
She clocked 54.13 in the a3crg event last month but was over a minute slower in the tougher conditions. She was chased home by Kate Vergette (Elite Cycling) in second clocking 1:01.21 while Gemma Freeman (Brighton Triathlon Club) finished third in 01:02:36.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Gareth Williams (Twickenham CC) 53:25
2. James Cadman (Hounslow & District Wh) 54:47
3. Robert Taylor (Army Cycling) 54:54
1. Jennifer George (Torelli) 55:46
2. Kate Vergette (Elite Cycling) 01:01:21
3. Gemma Freeman (Brighton Triathlon Club) 01:02:36
Vet on Standard:
1. Gareth Williams (Twickenham CC) +15:13
2. John Froud (Festival Road Club) +11:32
3. Paul Thompson (Epsom CC) +11:22