Nicholas Fennell and Pip Jenkins were the fastest male and female over the 25-mile Q25/12 course at the VTTA Kent 25 that took place near Brenzett in Kent on Sunday.
Time trialling ace Fennell (Thanet RC) topped the podium after finishing his run with a time of 50-51.
The 26-year-old Thanet RC rider was last victorious at the Medway Velo Club 50 at the start of August and topped the podium at the Kent CA 25 in July. He will be hoping to finish the season strongly and add more positive results to his record over the coming weeks.
Andrew Meilak (Velorefined.com Aerosmiths) finished in second after clocking a time of 51-53.
The 53-year-old also finished as the fastest veteran on standard with a plus of 16-45.
Martin Jones (Colour Tech RT) completed the podium as he finished his run with a time of 54-05.
Pip Jenkins (Southborough & District Wheelers) finished her run with a time of 1-02-20.
Jenkins most recently finished fifth at the National 12-hour Championship at the beginning of August and finished third at the National 24-hour Championship in July.
The 31-year-old will be looking to continue her excellent form over the coming weeks as she is set to ride at the a3crg 50 at the end of the month.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Nicholas Fennell (Thanet RC) 50-51
2. Andrew Meilak (Velorefined.com Aerosmiths) 51-53
3. Martin Jones (Colour Tech RT) 54-05
4. Mark Hill (Velorefined.com Aerosmiths) 54-53
5. Chris Jones (Bynea Cycling Club) 54-55
6. Mark Baker (Abellio – SFA Racing Team) 55-08
7. Fabien Large (NOPINZ) 55-53
8. Steve Gooch (Rye & District Wheelers CC) 56-06
9. William Mutagh (Rye & District Wheelers CC) 56-09
10. Lee Kingston (Medway Velo Club) 56-12
1. Pip Jenkins (Southborough & District Wheelers) 1-02-20
2. Hilary Powell (Adalta CC) 1-07-45
3. Debbie Percival (Kent Velo Girls/Boys) 1-08-56