Jennifer Millmore and Paul Pardoe both topped the podium at the Eastern Counties CA 10-mile time trial that took place near Six Mile Bottom on Saturday.
Millmore (Islington CC) finished her run with a time of 21-11 to claim the top prize in the women’s category, while Pardoe (Peterborough CC) clocked a time of 18-34 to set the fastest time by any rider that day.
The Peterborough CC rider was last victorious at the ECCA 10 that took place at the beginning of the month and will be looking to add more victories to his record over the coming months of the season.
The 38-year-old is next due to ride at the ECCA 25 next weekend.
The second spot on the podium was claimed by Jason Bouttell (Team Vison Racing) who finished his run with a time of 18-36 to miss out on top spot by only two seconds.
Bouttell was last victorious at the Great Yarmouth CC 10 in mid-April and is next set to ride at the Victoria CC two-up 10 next weekend.
Tim Lynch (Aspire Velo RT) was the man to finish in third place after clocking a time of 18-48.
The out and back course saw the riders start and finish at Great Wilbraham Solar Farm just outside Six Mile Bottom in Cambridgeshire.
The riders then made their way along the A11 passing through Worsted Lodge before making a turn at Four Wentways and heading back along the same route to the finish.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Paul Pardoe (Peterborough CC) 18:34
2. Jason Bouttell (Team Vision Racing) 18:36
3. Tim Lynch Aspire (Velo Racing Team) 18:48
4. Matthew Senter (Peterborough CC) 18:52
5. Simon Norman (Bedfordshire Road RT) 18:55
6. Andy Proffitt (Ipswich BC) 19:15
7. Mick Hodson (Bedfordshire Road RT) 19:21
8. Matt Steel (Shaftesbury CC) 19:24
9. Peter Harding (Chelmer CC) 19:25
10. Rob Young (Team Vision Racing) 19:41
1. Jennifer Millmore (Islington CC) 21.11
2. Becky Taylor (Wisbech Wh) 21.30
3. Julia Freeman (Easterley RC) 22.53