Kevin Tye and Eva Nyirenda were the fastest male and female riders respectively at the Brighton Mitre CC 25 in West Sussex on Sunday afternoon.
Nyirenda (A3crg) clocked a time of 1-09-55 to top the podium as fastest female.
She adds this victory to a second-place finish at the VTTA Kent 15 last weekend and a third place at the Lea Valley CC 25 on the seventh of October.
The fastest male on the day was Kevin Tye (Velorefined) who finished his run with a time of 52-21.
The Velorefined rider was last victorious at the Essex Roads CC 10 in mid-August and also finished second at the North Hampshire RC 25 in the same month.
Andrew Meilak made it a one two for Velorefined when he finished his run with a time of 55-26.
Meilak has had numerous podium finishes throughout the season, last finishing third at the VTTA Kent 25 in mid-September, he also finished third at the Catford CC 25 in August.
Third place went to Neil Harrigan (Gravesend CC) who clocked a time of 55-41.
This is the Gravesend CC riders second podium finish on record this season with the 44-year-old last finishing third at the CC Bexley 10 at the end of June.
Velorefined took the prize for fastest team setting a combined time of 2-47-36 with the team being made up of Tye, Meilak and Paul Smith who finished his run with a time of 49-49.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Kevin Tye (Velorefined) 52-21
2. Andrew Meilak (Velorefined) 55-26
3. Neil Harrigan (Gravesend CC) 55-41
4. Matthew Smith (Brightpn Excelsior CC) 55-50
5. Dave Dent (GS Stella) 56-05
6= Ian Bray (Addisco mbe CC) 56-39
6= David Shepherd (A3crg) 56-39
8. Kevin Plummer (South Downs Bikes) 56-50
9. Antony Bee (Wigmore CC) 57-05
10. Mike Coyle (Brighton Mitre CC) 57-08
1. Eva Nyirenda (A3crg) 1-09-55
2. Victoria Miller (Brighton Mitre CC) 1-11-48
3. Wendy Harman (Brighton Mitre CC) 1-15-51
4. Amanda Harman (Brighton Mitre CC) 1-22-23