If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Sebastian Dickson and Jacintha Hamilton-Love were victorious at the Wigmore CC hill climb on Sunday.
Hamilton-Love (Dulwich Paragon CC) retained her title at this event as she clocked a time of 4-12 to clinch the top prize.
The rider from London has been in good form of late, most recently topping the podium at the Lovelo Racing hill climb on the 15th of September.
Sebastian Dickson (Cambridge University CC) claimed the top prize in the male category as he finished his run with a time of 3-03. This being the first time he has ridden the Wigmore CC course since 2013 when he was still a junior.
This is Dickson’s second victory of the year with his last coming at the Bath University Cycling Club three-up time trial in April.
Second spot on the podium was claimed by James Hayward (Woolwich CC) who was the champion at this event last year.
This is Hayward’s first podium finish of the season with his last victory coming at the Chippenham & District Wheelers hill climb in October 2017.
The final step of the podium was taken by Joshua Aiken (Pedal Power Cycles Ipswich) who clocked a time of 3-07 after the 1,200 yards.
This is his first podium finish of the hill climb season with his best finish thus far being fifth at the Lovelo Racing hill climb in mid-September.
Hayward had a double success claiming the team prize with Hugh Smith and Alex Pearson, the same trio retaining the team prize for Woolwich CC that they won in 2017.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Sebastian Dickson (Cambridge University CC) 3:03.9
2. James Hayward (Woolwich CC) 3:05.8
3. Joshua Aiken (Pedal Power Cycles Ipswich) 3:07.7
4. Ewan Tuohy (Dartford Road Club) 3:10.6
5. Bill Bell (Bigfoot CC) 3:20.5
1. Jacintha Hamilton-Love (Dulwich Paragon CC) 4:12.5
2. Debbie Percival (Kent Velo Girls/Boys) 4:40.8
3. Victoria Fearn (Twickenham CC) 4:45.5
Team: Woolwich CC (Hayward, Hugh Smith, Alex Pearson) 10:02.8