Ken Buckley and Katie Greves were victorious in the Bossard Wheelers 10-mile event on Saturday.
The 112-strong field took to the fast course on the A41 running between Aston Clinton and Tring, and it was Buckley who came out on top of the overall standings.
Despite the quick nature of the course and several riders going sub-20 minute, Buckley (Spokes BPC Racing Team) was one of only two riders to dip under the 19-minute mark, stopping the clock for a winning time of 18.45.
The 30-year old from Reading claimed his first open time trial win of the season, following on from a third-place finish last month at the Acme Wheelers event over 25 miles in South Wales.
Peter Harrison was the other man under 19 minutes; he was five seconds behind Buckley at 18.50, with his AS Test Team team-mate Chris Bartley completing the podium.
Katie Greves made it a very good day for the AS Test Team riders as she claimed the victory in the women’s competition.
The 34-year old from Wallingford, Oxfordshire, has had a number of top three finishes this season, including a victory at the Westerley Cycle Club 10 back in April, and was in good form again on Saturday.
Greves was comfortably fastest of the female riders on Saturday, stopping the clock on 21.22, 45 seconds quicker than her nearest challenger Sophie Household (Vertex Biemme RT).
Mark Smith (Crawley Wheelers) was the fastest veteran on the day, he finished sixth overall in a time of 19.35.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Ken Buckley (Spokes BPC Racing) 18.45
2. Peter Harrison (AS Test Team) 18.50
3. Chris Bartley (AS Test Team) 19.01
4. Matthew Charlton (Farnborough & Camberley CC) 19.25
5. James Richardson (North Bucks RC) 19.28
6. Mark Smith (Crawley Wheelers) 19.35
7. Matthew Garthwaite (Rhino Velo RT) 19.36
8. Ryan Davies (AS Test Team) 19.38
9. Oliver Knight (Team Corley Cycles) 19.41
10. Richard Gildea (Didcot Phoenix CC) 19.45
Women: Katie Greves (AS Test Team) 21.22
Veteran: Mark Smith