If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Ryan Morley and Becky Lewis were amongst the winners at the Nova Raiders 25 event in Prees, Shropshire.
Conditions were excellent for time trialling on Sunday on the A49 course, 3 miles west of Market Drayton, with the event counting as round four of the Shropshire Cycling Clubs Association series.
The 23-year-old originally from Wrexham blitzed the competition, claiming victory for his Royal Air Force Cycling Association team.
He stopped the clock in a time of 52.26, nearly three minutes ahead of the rest of the field, claiming victory to go alongside his first success of the year at the Ludlow CC 10 last weekend.
Veteran Paul Grindley (Liverpool Century RC) from Widnes came second, the 54-year-old’s factored time of 55.13 was the nearest challenge to Morley.
Morley was joined on the podium by teammate Daniel Watts who stopped the clock in at time of 55.14, just a single second slower than Grindley’s time.
Becky Lewis was the first of the female riders to set off on Sunday, and she set a time that was not matched by any of her challengers to claim the victory.
The Mid Shropshire Wheelers rider has been in good form in 2017, picking up a podium in round one of the Knight Composite Classic Series as well as a win at the Frodsham Wheelers 22.
The 36-year-old from Ellesmere in Shropshire recorded a time of 58.46 which was also good enough for 18th in the overall standings out of the 58 finishers.
One place behind Lewis was 17-year-old Sam Morris, he clocked 58.52 to take the fastest junior prize.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Ryan Morley (RAFCA) 52.26
2. Paul Grindley (Liverpool Century RC) 55.13
3. Daniel Watts (RAFCA) 55.14
4. Matt Gibbons (Nova Raiders CC) 55.40
5. Phil Brooke (Wills Wheels CC) 55.51
6. Andrew Moore (Stafford RC) 55.54
7. Bryn Davies (Hafren CC) 56.06
8. Victor Chetta (Mid Shropshire Wheelers) 56.14
9. Michael Hill (Chester RC) 56:44
10. Mark Jones (Wrexham RC) 56:48
Woman: Becky Lewis (Mid Shropshire Wheelers) 58:46
Junior: Sam Morris (Revolutions Racing) 58:52