Dan Evans (Team Elite/Paul Bethell Electrical) and Crystal Lane (Bonito Squadra Corse) claimed victory at the Manchester and District TTA 10 in Cheshire on Saturday.
The 35-year-old was a prolific winner last year, and looks to have started 2017 in similar form, coming out on top in a day of mixed conditions for the field of over 100 riders.
The 2014 National Hill Climb Champion was the only rider to dip under the 21-minute mark on the course run on the A535.
The time of 20.47 was good enough for a winning margin of 19 seconds, ahead of Adam Robinson (Vision Racing) in second.
Matt Gibson finished third, a further 53 seconds back, whilst John Morgan (Coveryourcar.co.uk RT) was the fastest veteran, he stopped the clock on 22.19 which was good enough for fifth place overall.
Crystal Lane (Bonito Squadra Corse) was the fastest woman in the field with a time of 24 minutes 15 seconds.
The 31-year-old claimed two medals at the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio de Janiero and was in good form in her first race of the season, finishing almost one minute faster than the next female rider Claire Harrison (Vision Racing).
There were also good fields of junior and juvenile riders participating on Saturday, with Alex Coates and George Elliott the category winners.
Elliott won the juvenile competition with a time of 23.19, whilst Coates was fastest junior at 23.38.
Both times would have been good enough for the Innovation Racing team mates to place in the top 20 of the senior race.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Dan Evans (Team Elite/Paul Bethell Electrical) 20.47
2. Adam Robinson (Vision Racing) 21.06
3. Matt Gibson (JLT Condor) 21.59
4. Jack Schofield (Congleton CC) 22.00
5. John Morgan (Coveryourcar.co.uk RT) 22.19
6. Adrian Hughes (Seamons CC) 22.29
7. Alistair Rutherford (Secret-Training CC) 22.31
8. Steven Filder (Crewe Clarion Whs) 22.34
9. Joe Brennan (Pro Vision Cycle Clothing) 22.37
10. Robert Pollen (Ashley Touring CC) 22.44
Woman: Crystal Lane (Bonito Squadra Corse) 24.15
Veteran: John Morgan
Junior: Alex Coates (Innovation Racing) 23.38