If you have a map of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Smith claimed an impressive victory at the West Suffolk Wheelers Hilly with a commanding display.
The Team Bottrill rider, who’s wins in 2016 included the Lea Valley CC 25 and the Velo Velocity 25 events near Cambridge, was well ahead of his rivals.
He clocked a time of 44 minutes 10 seconds for the 21-mile course, nearly two minutes quicker than the rest of the field over the BS31 which takes riders from Risby, through Flempton, Lacford and Cavenham and back.
Team Velo Velocity rider Jason Boutell came home second, stopping the clock at 46.01. Stuart Fairweather continued his good form, following up his second place at the CC Sudbury 22-mile event last weekend with a third-place finish on Saturday.
His time of 48.46, despite being two minutes behind team mate Boutell, was also good enough to be the fastest veteran on the day.
In a small field of women, Anita Ward took the honours of fastest on the day riding for the host team, stopping the clock in a time of 57.38.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Matthew Smith (Team Bottrill-HSS Hire) 44.10
2. Jason Boutell (Team Velo Velocity) 46.01
3. Stuart Fairweather (Team Velo Velocity) 48.46
4. Leon West (CC Sudbury) 49.28
5. Paul Vickers (West Suffolk Wh) 49.45
6. Simon Daw (Velo Schils) 50.00
7. Robert Golding (Ely and Dist CC) 50.36
8. Paul Rooke (West Suffolk Wh) 50.52
9. Paul Jay (Team Velo Velocity) 51.09
10. James Rush (CC Sudbury) 51.24
Women: Anita Ward (West Suffolk Wh) 57.38