If you have a map of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
David Mead claimed the win in convincing fashion at the VC Sevale 10 near Kinnersley, Worcestershire, on Saturday.
The Hinckley Cycling RC rider clocked a time of 20.19, a commanding 37 seconds ahead of his nearest competitor.
Veteran Mead has had several podium finishes this season, and this victory capped off a successful September after a first place finish in the Worcester St Johns CC 25 three weeks ago.
Craig McKee (Rugby Racing CC) was in second place, the only other rider dipping under the 21-minute mark, in a time of 20.56.
Stephen Vanes (Wyre Forest CRC) clocked 21.15 to claim a top three, improving on his fourth-place finish at the Worcester St John’s 25, also won by Mead.
Lucy Walters of Team Echelon Rotor was the fastest woman on the course, posting a time of 24.54.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. David Mead (Hinckley Cycling RC) 20.19
2. Craig McKee (Rugby Racing CC) 20.56
3. Stephen Vanes (Wyre Forest CRC) 21.15
4. Jon Simpkins (Drag2Zero) 21.19
=5. Jon Howard (Wyre Forest CRC) 21.38
=5. David Kiernan (Lutterworth Cycle Centre RT) 21.38
7. Simon Garrett (Worcester St Johns CC) 21.40
8. Mark Nulty (Team Swift) 21.46
9. Ian Heming (Stratford CC) 22.12
10. Karl Moseley (Moda RT) 22.15
Lucy Walters (Team Echelon Rotor) 24.54