Simon Beldon (SSLL Racing Team) took victory by just two seconds in a close finish to the Tickhill Velo Club 10.
On the rolling course which takes riders on the A614 from just outside Hatfield before turning at Blaxton and making the return journey Beldon's time of 20 minutes and 17 second was enough for victory.
Veteran rider Beldon did not finish the National 25 Championships last weekend but did win the Sheffrec CC 25 clocking a 53.05 on that occasion, an average of 28.26 miles per hour.
His time knocked early starter Peter Barusevicus (Wheelbase Altura MGD) off the top spot by just two seconds, while Neal Parkin (North Notts Olympic) in 21.09.
The women's event saw Karen Ledger (Langsett Cycle Race Team) run out a clear winner with a time of 22.59.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Simon Beldon (SSLL Racing Team) 20.17
2. Peter Barusevicus (Wheelbase Altura MGD) 20.19
3. Neal Parkin (North Notts Olympic CC) 21.09
4. Dan Taylor (Birdwell Whls) 21.12
5. Stephen Patterson (Doncaster Whls) 21.14
6. Robby Krygsman (Team Swift) 21.27
=7. Julian Ramsbottom (Pedal Pushers) 21.31
=7. Steve Gibson (Peak RC) 21.31
9. Patrick Murphy (Team Bottrill) 21.49
10. Keith Ainsworth (Sheffrec CC) 21.57
Woman: Karen Ledger (Langsett Cycle Race Team) 22.59