Howard Bayley and Lisa Davis claimed the top prize at the Sussex CA 50 Championship which took place near West Grinstead in West Sussex on Sunday morning.
Bayley (Blazing Saddles) clocked a time of 1-52-01 to set the fastest time by any rider on the day.
The 44-year-old adds this victory to the second place finish he achieved at the Sussex CA 15 earlier this month, and will be looking to add more positive results to his record over the coming weeks as he is set to ride at the a3crg 25 next week.
13-time winner of this event Steve Dennis (East Grinstead CC) was reportedly very pleased with his second-placed finish and time of 1-55-54, as he has recently been suffering from back pain in events above 25 miles.
Dennis last achieved a podium finish at the Chelmer CC 25 earlier this month and will be looking to continue his good form over the remainder of the season.
Chris Jones (Bynea CC) was the man to finish in third after finishing his run with a time of 1-56-40 respectively.
Lisa Davis (trainSharp) finished her run with a time of 2-09-53 to top the podium as the fastest women.
The 44-year-old adds this victory to the one she achieved at the Sussex CA 25 at the start of May and will be hoping her good fortunes continue over the remainder of the season.
The team prize was achieved by Tom Houghton, Chris Lord and Jez Parsons (Brighton Excelsior CC) who finished with a combined time of 6-02-04.
76-year-old, Richard Claxon (VC Elan – Harry Perry Cycles) finished with an impressive time of 2-26-41.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Howard Bayley (Blazing Saddles) 1.52.01
2. Steve Dennis (East Grinstead CC) 1.55.54
3. Chris Jones (Bynea Cycling Club) 1.56.40
4. Tom Stocker (Bournemouth Jubilee Whs) 1.58.57
5. Tom Houghton (Brighton Excelsior CC) 1.59.11
6. Jim Burdett (Addiscombe CC) 1.59.48
7. Chris Lord (Brighton Excelsior CC) 1.59.59
8. Dale Lush (Kingston Phoenix RC) 2.00.49
9. Adam Wells (Paceline RT) 2.02.52
10. Jez Parsons (Brighton Excelsior CC) 2.02.54
1. Lisa Davis (trainSharp) 2.09.53
2. Lizzy Stocker (IRIS Race Team) 2.21.41