Chris Fennell and Abigail Langley were the fastest male and female respectively at the Thanet RC 10-mile time trial that took place near Reculver in Kent on Sunday morning.
Fennell (The Independent Pedaler) barely had time to sleep before riding his way to victory in a time of 18-31.
The time trialling ace finished second yesterday at the National 10-mile Championship before heading back down to Kent to pick up yet another victory for his record.
Fennell also recently topped the podium at the National 25-mile Championship and will be hoping his successful season can finish on a high as he set to ride at the National Closed Circuit Championship next month.
Abigail Langley (Thanet RC) clocked a time of 25-19 to top the podium as the fastest female respectively.
She adds this victory to the one she achieved at the Gravesend CC 20km at the start of July and will be looking to add more positive results to her record before the end of the open season.
Nicholas Fennell (Thanet RC) finished in second after clocking a time of 18-59 to finish just 28 seconds off brother Chris.
The home club rider was last victorious at the Medway Velo Club 50 at the start of August and will be hoping his excellent form can continue over the remaining months of the season.
Dan Martin (University of Bath CC) completed the podium after finishing his run with a time of 19-49 respectively.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Christopher Fennell (The Independent Pedaler) 18:31
2. Nicholas Fennell (Thanet RC) 18:59
3. Dan Martin (University of Bath CC) 19:49
4. Martin Jones (Colour Tech RT) 20:19
5. Mark Baker (Abellio - SFA Racing Team) 20:21
6. Chris Jones (Bynea Cycling Club) 20:48
7. Mark Doxey (Abellio - SFA Racing Team) 20:55
8. Keith Brown (Southborough & Dist. Whs) 20:58
9. Mark Hill (VeloRefined.com Aerosmiths) 20:59
10. Shawn Manning (Thanet RC) 21:01
Women: Abigail Langley (Thanet RC) 25:19