Robert Rollings built on his podium finish at the end of May by winning the Southborough & District Wheelers 25-mile event in Maresfield on Sunday.
The Lewes Wanderers CC rider completed in 53.53 to top the standings, nine seconds faster than second-placed rider Ben Elliott of Paceline RT.
It was a close-fought contest with third-placed rider John Cockrill of Abellio – SFA Racing Team just nine seconds down on the pace of Elliott.
Conditions on the day were excellent with a gentle north-easterly breeze and warm weather with sunny spells. Despite the perfect conditions, there were no course records broken on the day and another Lewes Wanderers CC rider, Lisa Davis took the women’s prize in 1:01. 01.
Eastbourne Rovers CC’s Olivia Webb was second woman in 1:02.34 and third was Emma Naylor of the University of Bath CC in 1:10.57.
In the VTTA category, it was David Clark of Eastbourne Rovers CC who took top prize with a +13.00. Second was Mark Valios of Bigfoot CC in +10.57 and completing the podium in third was women’s winner Lisa Davis with +10.55.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Robert Rollings (Lewes Wanderers CC) 53.53
2. Ben Elliott (Paceline RT) 54.02
3. John Cockrill (Abellio - SFA Racing Team) 54.11
4. David Clark (Eastbourne Rovers CC) 54.50
5. Neil Couchman (Southborough & District Wheelers) 55.34
6. Mark Valios (Bigfoot CC) 55.54
7. Paul Sewell (Bigfoot CC) 56.06
8. Brett Davis (Lewes Wanderers CC) 56.17
9. Mark Gower (South Downs Bikes / Casco Europe) 57.18
10. David Clements (Eastbourne Rovers CC) 57.31
1. Lisa Davis (Lewes Wanderers CC) 1:01.01
2. Olivia Webb (Eastbourne Rovers CC) 1:02.34
3. Emma Naylor (University of Bath CC) 1:10.57