If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Louisa Cooper and David Janes finished top woman and man in the Poole Wheelers 25-mile time trial on Sunday.
David Janes (Wheels of Dorset) powered his way to yet another victory in the 2018 season as he was one of three men to go sub 19-minutes.
Janes’ time of 18-31 may have been enough to see him record a personal best during competition over the 10-mile distance as well as notch up his sixth win of the year.
The 36-year-old from Wiltshire was the penultimate rider out of the blocks ahead of Gary Chambers (Nopinz) none could match his efforts.
Chambers, with eight wins of his own already this season, couldn’t surpass the winners mark and finished 16 seconds adrift in 18-47.
Samuel Wadsley (Primera – Teamjobs) completed the top three with his very own time under 19 minutes as he posted in 18-53.
Louisa Cooper (Bournemouth Jubilee Wheelers) was fastest woman on the day as she pushed to a comfortable victory ahead of Emma Needham (CC Weymouth) and Lizzy Stocker (IRIS Race Team).
A time of 22-47 gave Cooper her fifth victory of the year with second-placed Needham and Stocker in third clocking times of 23-32 and 24-53 respectively.
In the veteran’s categories, Andy Langdwon (Blazing Saddles) was quickest with a 19-19 but it was the home clubs’ Terry Icke (Poole Wheelers) that won the pirze on standard going +10-28 quicker than scheduled.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. David Janes (Wheels of Dorset) 18.31
2. Gary Chambers (Nopinz) 18.47
3. Samuel Wadsley (Primera – Teamjobs) 18.53
1. Louisa Cooper (Bournemouth Jubilee Wheelers) 22.47
2. Emma Needham (CC Weymouth) 23.32
3. Lizzy Stocker (IRIS Race Team) 24.53
1. Andy Langdown (Blazing Saddles) 19.19
2. Patrick Dunn (CC Weymouth) 19.43
3. Steve Pink (Poole Wheelers) 19.50
Veterans on Std
1. Terry Icke (Poole Wheelers) +10.28
2. David Butt (CC Weymouth) +7.43
3. Antony Green (New Forest CC) +7.35