If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Fiona Sharp and Stephen Ayres were the fastest female and male respectively at the Yorkshire Cycling Federation 25 near Dishforth on Sunday.
Ayres (Bronte Wheelers) clocked a time of 51-36 to top the podium. The rider from West Yorkshire has been in good form of late, also topping the podium at the Cleveland Coureurs 25 at the start of September.
Ayres also finished second at the Yorkshire RC 50 in mid-June and has had a number of other podium finishes throughout the season.
Second place was claimed by Andy Jackson (AeroCoach) who finished his run with a time of 51-51.
Jackson has had a number of victories throughout the season last topping the podium at the Otley CC 25 in mid-September as well as the National 24-hour Championships in July.
The final step on the podium was claimed by Darren Yarwood (Vive Le Velo) who clocked a time of 52-22.
The 44-year-old rider has finished on the podium regularly throughout the season with his last being third at the Barton Wheelers 10 in August. He also finished third at the VTTA 10 back in July.
The fastest women on the day was Fiona Sharp (Team Swift) who finished her run with a time of 59-14.
The Team Swift rider topped the podium earlier in the season at the National Team Time Trial Championships in August and also won the Tickhill Velo CC 10 in the same month.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Stephen Ayres (Bronte Wheelers) 51.36
2. Andy Jackson (AeroCoach) 51.51
3. Darren Yarwood (Vive le Velo) 52.22
4. John Brearley (Hull Thursday) 53.28
5. Anthony Ashworth (VTTA) 54.17
6. Philip Turton (Yorkshire RC) 54.35
7. Harry Walker (Team Swift) 55.24
8. Ian Garbett (Holmfirth CC) 56.00
9. David Leckenby (Ilkley CC) 56.14
10. Sean Sanders (Drighlington BC) 56.18
1. Fiona Sharp (Team Swift) 59.14
2. Tamara Walton (Huddersfield Star) 1:03.55
3. Sandra Burrows (Vive le Velo) 1:09.41