Andover Wheelers stormed to victory in the Farnham Road Club four-up 25-mile time trial in Hampshire on Sunday morning, while the two-up prize went to the Army Cycling Union duo of Russ Danckert and Rich Hunt.
The quarter of Gary Parmenter, Paul Sanders, Matthew Buckley and Simon Healey won the event by more than three and a half minutes, clocking 52-15 to leave Bigfoot CC second with 55-48, while third place went to Southdown Velo who were just four seconds inside the hour.
The two-up event was contested by ten pairs, with victory going to the Army CU duo Russ Danckert and Rich Hunt.
Their time of 50-54 gave them the win by just five seconds from Howard Bayley and Andy Langdown (Blazing Saddles), while third spot went to the VC Godalming and Haslemere pair of David Walters and Elliot Brown, who were a further 6-17 behind.
There was a still day for the event, which used the new course H25/88 which starts near Farnham and heads down the A31 to beyond Alton before turning back.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Andover Wheelers (Gary Parmenter, Paul Sanders, Matthew Buckley, Simon Healey) 52.15
2. Bigfoot CC (Reuben Evans, David Milne, Steve Avery, Paul Cloudsdale) 55.48
3. Southdown Velo (Tony Toynton, Martin Cleaver, Nick Fenmor-Collins, Mark Trimmer) 59.56
1. Russ Danckert & Rich Hunt (Army CU) 50.54
2. Howard Bayley & Andy Langdown (Blazing Saddles) 50.59
3. David Walters & Elliot Brown (VC Godalming & Haslemere) 57.16