Pip Jenkins and Chris Fennell continued their superb form after winning the Catford CC 25-mile time trial in Brenzett on Sunday.
Fennell (The Independent Pedaler) made it three wins in a row since a sixth place finish in the National 25-Mile Championship earlier this month.
The 22-year-old made it a mammoth 15 wins in 17 solo starts for the season after crossing the line in 50-32, over two minutes better than second. Fennell will look to continue the stellar season in the Kent CA 25 next month.
Neil Lauder (PMR @ Toachim House) was the man coming home in second spot. The 35-year-old Ashford resident posted a time of 53-11 to rack up his 13th podium of the year.
Kent time trialling regular Andrew Meilak (VeloRefined.com) capped off the podium only 16 seconds behind Lauder in 53-27.
Pip Jenkins (Southborough & District Wheelers) was fastest female of the day with a commanding time of 59-55.
Jenkins might not have fared as well as hoped in the National 25-mile Championship with a 19th place but with victory here, has bounced back with back-to-back victories since.
Next best on the day was Southborough team-mate Natasha Jarman 8-04 back from Jenkins, stopping the watches on 1-07-59.
Jarman continued a good run after her victory in last week’s San Fairy Ann CC 10-mile time trial. Another regular rider in Kent, Debbie Percival (Kent Velo Girls/Boys) was third in 1-08-40.
Fabien Large (NOPINZ) added another win to his belt in the junior classifications with Large finishing 18th overall in 58-46.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. Chris Fennell (The Independent Pedaler) 50.32
2. Neil Lauder (PMR @ Toachim House) 53.11
3. Andrew Meilak (VeloRefined.com) 53.27
4. Nick Wilson (Rye & District Wheelers) 54.43
5. Joshua Clark (Royal Navy & Royal Marines CA) 54.44
6. John Osborn (Folkestone Velo Club) 55.26
7. Chris Jones (Elite Cycling) 55.46
8. Adrian Hawkins (Thanet RC) 56.03
9. Pete Elms (VeloRefined.com) 56.13
10. Martin Jessup (Gravesend CC) 56.20
1. Pip Jenkins (Southborough & District Wheelers) 59.55
2. Natasha Jarman (Southborough & District Wheelers) 1:07.59
3. Debbie Percival (Kent Velo Girls/Boys) 1:08.40
Men: Andrew Meilak
Women: Debbie Percival
Junior: Fabien Large (NOPINZ) 58.46