Rich Hunt and Heather Price dominated the Chippenham and District Wheelers 50 near Malmesbury on Sunday morning.
Hunt (Army Cycling Union) clocked a time of 1-53-11 to finish top of the podium. The 46-year-old veteran adds this victory to the Farnham Road Club 25 in July.
Second spot was clinched by Harry Walton (Cheltenham & County CC) clocked a time of 1-56-06. The 36-year-old most recently finished first in the Western Time Trials Association 100 in August.
Third position was taken by Tony Chapman (Frome and District Wheelers) who finished with a time of 1-57-04. The rider from Warminster also produced a good performance at the Western Time Trials Association 100, finishing in second once again being Walton.
Heather Price (Bristol RC) was the first women to cross the line, finishing in a time of 2-23-26. The 45-year-old rode well over a course that consisted of many hills throughout the 50 miles.
The course started and finished along the B4040 near Stonehill Woods before continuing through Charlton and turning when the riders reached Malmesbury.
The riders then continued down the A429 for a few miles before making a turn when they reached Burton Hill. The course then continued down the B4042 with the riders navigating numerous hills before turning at the B4696 making their way pat Webb’s Wood towards the finish line.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Rich Hunt (Army Cycling Union) 1:53.11
2. Harry Walton (Cheltenham & County CC) 1:56.06
3. Tony Chapman (Frome and District Wheelers) 1:57.04
4. Robert Grover (Velo Club Walcot) 1:57.04
5. Tom Bertenshaw (Severn RC) 1:59.24
6. Harry Palmer (Plymouth Corinthian CC) 2:04.18
7. Darren Alexander (Team Cherwell) 2:05.15
8. Roy Carless (Swindon RC) 2.05.23
9. Peter Garnett (Swindon RC) 2:05.40
10. Steven Cottington (Bath CC) 2:06.38
1. Heather Price (Bristol RC) 2:23.26
2. Louise Smith (Gloucester City CC) 2:50.23
Tony Chapman (Frome & District Wheelers) 1:57.04