In-form Matthew Senter took his latest win in Norfolk on Sunday, proving to be the fastest in the field over 50 miles.
The Team Velovelocity rider stopped the clock in 1:47.23 to take yet another victory in Norfolk, coming hot on the heels of his 25-mile win in the Kings Lynn event earlier in the month – his eighth of the season.
The 37-year-old from Kings Lynn was 53 seconds faster than second-placed rider Harley Matthews who completed in 1:48.16 for D.A.P. CC.
Senter’s team mate Daniel Bloy completed the podium, 23 seconds down on the time of Matthews in 1:48.39.
The women’s category saw Jennifer Smart of VC Norwich record the quickest time, she completed in 2:13.48.
Kings Lynn CC rider Kay Burgess had to settle for second place but wasn’t far off Smart with a time of 2:15.42.
CC Breckland’s Chris Nudds was the fastest veteran on standard with an impressive ride leaving him with a +27.36.
Team Velovelocity, with two riders on the podium, clinched the team prize with Senter and Bloy combining with David Proctor’s 1:55.41.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Matthew Senter (Team Velovelocity) 1:47.23
2. Harley Matthews (D.A.P. CC) 1:48.16
3. Daniel Bloy (Team Velovelocity) 1:48.39
1. Jennifer Smart (VC Norwich) 2:13.48
2. Kay Burgess (Kings Lynn CC) 2:15.42
Vet on standard: Chris Nudds (CC Breckland) +27:36
Team: Team Velovelocity (Matthew Senter, Daniel Bloy, David Procter)