2015 National Closed Circuit Championship silver medallist Chris Fennell claimed victory in the Kent CA 10 event at Harrietsham in Kent.
Fennell (Thanet RC) had to settle for second place behind the prolific Keith Murray on the same Q10/22 course a fortnight ago at the West Kent RC 10.
On Sunday morning though, the 21-year-old powered to a sizeable victory, his second win of the month after defending his 2016 Kent CA 25 title on April 2.
He clocked a time of 20.51, which was good enough to see off Abellio-SFA Racing Team teammates John Cockrill and Mark Baker by 48 and 59 seconds respectively.
As well as his third-place finish, Baker also claimed the accolade of fastest veteran amongst the field of 44 finishers on the Harrietsham to Charing course.
Including Fennell, the Thanet RC team placed four riders inside the top six, and along with Bill Hawkes and Nicholas Fennell registered a cumulative winning time for the team prize of one hour, five minutes and four seconds.
In a small field, Charmaine Pullen (Adalta Cycling Club) was the fastest woman with a time of 26.30.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Chris Fennell (Thanet RC) 20.51
2. John Cockrill (Abellio-SFA Racing Team) 21.39
3. Mark Baker (Abellio-SFA Racing Team) 21.50
4. Bill Hawkes (Thanet RC) 22.06
5. Nicholas Fennell (Thanet RC) 22.07
6. Simon Henderson (Thanet RC) 22.16
7. Paul Morton (PMR @ Toachim House) 22.31
=8. Dan Martin (University of Bath CC) 22.39
=8. James Ashburnham (Rye & District Wheelers) 22.39
10. John Osborn (Hythe Cycling Club) 22.45
Woman: Charmaine Pullen (Adalta Cycling Club) 26.30
Veteran: Mark Baker (Abellio-SFA Racing Team)
Team: Chris Fennell, Bill Hawkes, Nicholas Fennell (Thanet RC) 1:05.04