If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
After a disappointing day at the Sam Walton Memorial Road Race on Saturday saw him puncture, Liam Bromiley rescued his weekend with victory in the 17.2-mile Common Lane Occasionals event in Stoney Middleton on Sunday.
Taking in the circuit of Longstone, the course saw Bromiley tear along in 42.51 to claim top prize for Cycling Sheffield Giant.
Bromiley was four minutes and four seconds quicker than second-placed Lee Baldwin of VCUK Velochampion RT who finished in 46.55.
Baldwin was 34 seconds quicker than Alistair Wood of Poppycock Racing who had to settle for third.
First veteran home was gourth-placed Mat Irvings of Buxton CC in 47.35, just missing out on the podium by six seconds.
Veteran rider Claire Swoboda (Chorlton Velo) was quickest woman in 58.16. There was good competition in the women’s category with Ann Walsham (Maxx RT) second in 58.28 and Kate Giddings (Liverpool Century RC) third in 58.40.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Liam Bromiley (Cycling Sheffield Giant) 42.51
2. Lee Baldwin (VCUK Velochampion RT) 46.55
3. Alistair Wood (Poppycock Racing) 47.29
4. Mat Irvings (Buxton CC) 47.35
5. Nicholas Latimer (Rutland CC) 47.54
6. Mark Brearton (Wigan Wheelers CC) 48.58
7. Mat Boulton (Matlock CC) 49.05
8. Chris Dyke (Langsett Cycles RT) 49.08
9. Pete Laud (Common Lane Occasionals) 50.24
10. Robert Fowler (Rutland CC) 50.59
Woman: Claire Swoboda (Chorlton Velo) 58.16