If you have a map of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Murray claimed an excellent victory in the Team Swift 25 in North Yorkshire on Saturday.
Murray (drag2zero) clocked 48.31 to finish at the head of a competitive 67-strong field, a winning margin exactly one minute clear of his nearest rival.
The result marked Murray’s third victory in as many weekends, with Stephen Ayres of VC Bradford in second place on 49.31.
A time of 50.00 was enough to secure a podium finish for Shaun Tyson (Adept Precision).
Kirsty Smith of Team Swift was the fastest woman of the day, a time of 56.27 good enough for a 25-second victory over Kerry Gowland (Team Bottrill).
Mark Flannery was the leading veteran (40-49 category) with a fifth place finish overall, and he was also a member of the victorious Team Swift in the team competition, along with Blaine Metcalf and Dave Bramley.
Veterans Gareth Metcalfe (Otley CC) and Mick Black (Springfield Financial) also took home prizes in the 50-57 and 60+ categories respectively.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Keith Murray (drag2zero) 48.31
2. S. Ayres (VC Bradford) 49.31
3. S. Tyson (Adept Precision) 50.00
4. B. Metcalf (Team Swift) 50.20
5. M. Flannery (Team Swift) 50.31
6. G. Metcalfe (Otley CC) 51.26
7. G. Walker (Richmond CC) 51.42
8. D. Bramley (Team Swift) 52.33
9. G. Hunt (Stockton Wheelers) 52.58
10. K. Caton (Elmsall Road Club) 53.08
Team: Team Swift (Blaine Metcalf, Mark Flannery, Dave Bramley) 2-33-24.
Veteran: Mark Flannery (Team Swift) 50.31
Women: Kirsty Smith (Team Swift) 56.27