EVENT HQ is in lay-by of approach road to Sizergh Castle (LA8 8DZ), which is signposted off the A590 immediately after leaving the Brettargh Holt roundabout junction with the A591, heading towards Barrow.
ALLOW a good seven minutes to ride round the Brettargh Holt roundabout then west along the A590 to the lay-by start at the top of Levens Brow.
* Riders must NOT cross the dual carriageway (A590) at any point.
* Warming up on the course is not permitted during the duration of the event.
* Riders must give their number at the Finish and elsewhere on the course if requested.
* Riders must NOT STOP on the slip road after passing the Finish timekeeper.
* Any competitor making a U-turn in the vicinity of the start or finish will be disqualified from the event.
* In ALL events, competitors prior to starting are not permitted to ride past the finish time-keeper during the duration of the event.
* Riders must not stand in the road at the start or finish (this constitutes obstruction, and is a breach of regulations).
* Riders must NOT ride Ã¢â‚¬Ëœhead downÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
* No parking on the car park or in front of the Strickland Arms.
* Riders must keep to the left hand side of the road except when overtaking.
* Riders must shout their number at the finish and elsewhere on the course if requested.
* Times will be not be given to competitors or supporters at the finish.
* In the interests of your own safety, the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted standard. JUNIOR/JUVENILE RIDERS MUST WEAR SUCH A HELMET.
* CTT recommends that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position clearly visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.