|Startsheet||Charlotteville Open 50 Startsheet 2018.pdf||15 Apr 18 12:09||Download|
|Map of Circuit - With description of laps||Map - Laps.pdf||28 Apr 18 07:43||Download|
|Map of Hazards - to be confirmed||Map - Hazards.pdf||28 Apr 18 07:44||Download|
|Some Further details regarding reported hazards - from D Ashton F&CCC||Email from Donald Ashton after the H25 event on 21st April.pdf||28 Apr 18 07:47||Download|
|Provisional Results - full Result sheet to follow||Provisional Results Charlotteville 50 2018.pdf||29 Apr 18 15:52||Download|
|Results||Charlotteville CC Open 50 Results 2018.pdf||06 May 18 20:52||Download|
· Please respect the local residents of Bentley by parking considerately. Do not park on the road near the headquarters, even for a short period of time. Please adhere to the guidance on the parking diagram included. If we receive complaints, we may lose Bentley Memorial Hall as an option for the HQ. This could potentially mean the end of up to 20 open events on the course during the year.
· Please respect the volunteers from Charlotteville CC and the timekeepers who are giving up their time to help out.
· Please sign on and collect your numbers from the headquarters.
· An arm number will be provided, place this on your left arm, so that it is visible from the front.
· Position your main number so that it is visible from the rear when in the racing position.
· This event may be subject to a Doping Control - It is your responsibility to check by returning to the HQ and signing in as soon as possible after you finish.
· No cleats or bikes in in the hall.
· Please allow at least 10 minutes to get to the start.
· Riders should not use aero bars whilst rounding the Coxbridge Roundabout. Anyone seen doing so will be disqualified from the event.
· The start is on the opposite side of the carriageway from the HQ. Riders should only use designated crossing points and must not climb over the central reservation. Anyone seen doing so will be disqualified from the event.
· Head-down riding kills – if dangerous riding is witnessed it will be investigated and reported.
· No vehicles, except those of the timekeepers, shall be parked at the start or finish