|Humberside Police Form
||15 Sep 20 11:46
|COVID CTT GUIDANCE
||Putting on a Cycling Time Trials Event during COVID-19 16 07 2020 (1).pdf
||21 Sep 20 12:07
|On the day Covid Risk Assessment
||Covid-19 RA 16 07 2020 .pdf
||21 Sep 20 18:42
|ON DAY INFO PLEASE READ
||Oct 2020 race day course descriptionand information-1.pdf
||06 Oct 20 15:57
EVENT IS ON
as of 9th October 2020
Bubwith Sports Centre, Main St, Bubwith, Selby YO8 6LX
End of season 10 mile race to see off the longest, shortest 2020 TT race season!
(Please note slightly modified start and finish line which have been moved to keep farmyard exit clear)
Organised Under CO-VID Restrictions
• Competitors should not attend if they feel ill in ANY way or if family members have any symptoms or are in a local lockdown.
• An elevated resting heart rate or exceptionally quick to react heart rate during warm up can suggest an underlying asymptomatic illness of ANY kind. You should NOT start the event (DNS) and leave immediately. Do not go to the start line if you feel this is the case and notify the organiser of your intention not to start as a result of an adverse warmup.
• Where any local lockdowns are in place that prevent travel or organised sport from taking place, as a competitor you should not start the event and inform the organiser (me) that you are not attending.
• Observe Social-Distancing Rules at all times
• No Toilet Facilites at HQ (Personal Urinal Recepticals are available on Ebay and bring personal Hand-Sanitiser)
• Bring a Pen to sign on
• Wear a mask when signing on
• If using Car Park observe one car space between Vehicles
• NO TURBO Warmups at HQ
• No U-Turns on approach to the START
• Observe Social Distancing Rules when waiting to be called to Start Line
• No Loitering around the START by third parties
• No Prize Reception at HQ and Competitors will be informed via email of winning
• A bucket of water with disinfectant will be at the table for returned competitor numbers at the end of the event
• Competitors will be instructed to leave once they have returned their race number
FIRST RIDER OFF 11:01AM
Crazy times, stay safe and above all enjoy the day!