Event HQ and parking is at Copythorne Parish Hall, Pollards Moor Road Copythorne, Southampton SO40 2NZ this will be available from 6.30am and from where numbers can be collected and signed for.
• PLEASE ALLOW YOURSELF 10 MINUTES TO RIDE TO THE START
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - Riders must:
• Not warm up on the course.
• Not make U-turns in the vicinity of the start or finish.
• After finishing, retrace to HQ.
Any rider observed riding in a manner which may jeopardise his or her own safety, the safety of others and the future of the Sport will be disqualified and reported to the South District Council of Cycling Time Trials.
Cycling Time Trials and Sotonia CC strongly advise you to:-
• Wear a Hard Shell Helmet that meets an internationally accepted safety standard. Cycling Time Trial regulations require all competitors under the age of 18 years to wear a Hard Shell Helmet.
• Have a working rear light, either flashing or fixed, fitted to your machine in a position clearly visible to following road users.
• Observers may be in attendance along the course.