Newmarket Leisure Centre (Studio 2) CB8 0EB
NOTES TO RIDERS - The following local regulations must be adhered to: -
1. No riding with your head down, any rider observed riding dangerously will be DQ'd from the event & reported to the CTT District Committee for further disciplinary action. Have a fast, but safe ride.
2. NO 'U' TURNS are allowed within sight of either the start or finish area. Riders carrying out this dangerous maneuver are liable for disqualification from the event and further disciplinary action by the CTT District Committee.
3. Body numbers will be situated in the HQ; these can be exchanged for a free hot or cold drink after the event at the leisure centre cafe, cakes & food will also be available.
4. No warming-up by competitors is allowed along any part of the designated course, after the event has started. NOTE: NO Riders allowed in the start area more than 5 minutes before starting. At the start area, NO cars to stop or park at either the start area or finish area.
5. Changing facilities and showers are available in the HQ, please don’t change in the car park !!
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR OWN SAFETY, CYCLING TIME TRIALS AND THE EVENT PROMOTERS STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A HARD SHELL SAFETY HELMET THAT MEETS AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED SAFETY STANDARD AND HAVE A REAR FACING FLASHING RED LIGHT FITTED TO YOUR MACHINE.