01/09/12 - Leamington C&AC 10
Headquarters: Bourton Village Hall - CV23 9QT
Bourton Village Hall, Bourton on Dunsmore. CV23 9QT
Note – Change of course from the one in CTT handbook
Course K11/10T (Thurlaston – Ryton - Thurlaston)
• Please show consideration to the residents when parking on Bourton Road & Frankton Road & do not obstruct the footpath on the lane leading to the straight mile
• Please do not walk into the sports hall in cleated shoes, thank you.
• NO ANIMALS in the hall, please.
• Numbers will be available at the hall, exchange your number for a drink after your ride.
• Allow at least 10 minutes to ride from HQ to the Start.
• If you want to drive to the start, please use the truck layby accessible immediately off the M45 island. There is only limited parking near the start and finish, do not obstruct the layby at the start. Dunchurch has a car park in the square, about 5 minutes riding from the start.
• Riders - Do not stop on the dual carriageway when you reach the Start. Please wait in the lay-by or on the grass verge area.
• Please take care when passing the start to return to the HQ, riders may still be starting.
• Parking at the Start and Finish is restricted for officials only.
• NO WARMING UP on the course after 2pm – NO EXCUSES
• Riders in each 2-up team are to wear identical numbers, and are reminded of CTT
regulation 32, particularly - (d), “Footnote: All riders in a team are encouraged to
wear clothing of a similar colour and design” (2012 Handbook p359).