The Lamb Inn, Edgmond Nr. Newport, on the B5062
Where signing on and subsidised post race BBQ will take place
Harper Adams Agricultural College (near finish)
By request of landlord due to high numbers of riders and pub diners on this day can riders please park at Harper Adams Agricultural College and ride ¼ mile to start
• IN THE INTERESTS OF YOUR OWN SAFETY Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard. Juniors MUST wear a hard shell helmet per CTT Regulation 15.
• Please make every effort to adhere to wear clothing of a similar colour and design. This helps the timekeeper to identify riders from the same team - especially hard when two teams finish close together. Please note that Triathlon style tops are not currently permitted in ‘Open’ events. ‘Trade team’ tops are also not allowed.
• Teams start at three minute intervals, with all riders taking a standing start.
• Every rider shall be responsible for their own safety and compliance with the rules of the road – please remember when turning left at Crudgington onto the A442 you have to give way to traffic from your right.
• Please point out pot holes to other riders in your team, verbally if necessary.
• Ride in single file except when rotating within your team, with the minimum amount of echelon to allow for a clear view ahead. Don’t give other road users cause to complain.
• The time for the team is taken on the 3rd rider over the line.
• Cycling Time Trials recommends that you affix – and use – a fixed or flashing rear light whilst racing.