23/09/12 - West Kent RC 25
Headquarters: StartsheetID Number Rider Club StartTime Notes Notes2 -
Harrietsham Village Hall
Notes to Riders
Competitors in the GP Des Gentlemen event are asked to obey the spirit of the competition and ensure that the “older” rider is paced round the course and only over takes in order to cross the finish line first.
• Numbers will be in the event HQ and will be personally issued after you have signed on.
• Riders should refer to Regulation 16, which states that ‘the number should be centrally positioned below the waist so as to be clearly visible from the rear when in the normal riding position’.
• Numbers may be exchanged for a drink on completion of your ride.
• Please keep noise to a minimum to avoid unnecessary disturbance of local residents.
• Please remove all racing shoes before entering the hall.
• Do not perform U turns in the start and finish areas or use these areas as a public toilet.
• No warming up on the course once the event has started.
• Riders’ feedback forms will be available at the hall in the signing on area. They can be used by riders and officials with comments and suggestions to improve safety.
• In the interest of safety CTT advise you to wear recognised standard protective headgear that meets an internationally accepted safety standard. CTT Regulations state that all Junior and Juvenile riders MUST wear such headgear
• No rider should use a turbo trainer or rollers in the HQ parking area or adjacent roads and you will be asked to stop using them if found doing so. Failure to comply, risks disqualification from the event.