Buckfastleigh Town Hall, Bossell Road, Buckfastleigh, Devon, TQ11 0DD.
The Event Headquarters where race numbers are available will be open from 18:00.
Notes to riders: PLEASE READ
1. Please allow 15 minutes to ride to the start and in under no circumstances turn around in or cross the main A38 carriageway. You will be disqualified if observed doing so.
2. In the interest of your own safety, CYCLING TIME TRIALS and the event promoters strongly advise you wear a Hard Shell Helmet that meets CTT regulation No.15. All juveniles and juniors must wear a helmet.
3. Riders waiting to start must do stand well to the left and single file.
4. It is strongly recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant is fitted to your machine in a position clearly visible to road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.
5. The course used for this event is on a main road. Overtaking traffic will be moving fast. For your own safety, keep well to the left.
6. Do observe the Highway Code.
7. Event officials must not seek to regulate or interfere with other traffic.
8. Ride with your head up. Do not “white line”
9. Drafting-Paced Riding: CTT regulation No.21 must be applied at all times. Any rider seen taking pace from another competitor will be disqualified. Overtaken riders are to fall back to a distance behind the other one...At least 50 yards is required.
10. Under NO circumstances should you ride with headphones, anyone seen to do so will be disqualified.
11. Have a safe but enjoyable ride!!
Refreshments: They will be available at H.Q. after the event. Please do remember to return numbers at the same time.