Westley Waterless Village Hall CB8 ORG
NOTE : When starting take notice of traffic entering slip road from your right GIVE WAY IF NECESSARY
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR OWN SAFETY, CYCLING TIME TRIALS AND THE EVENT PROMOTERS STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A HARD SHELL SAFETY HELMET THAT MEETS AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED SAFETY STANDARD AND HAVE A REAR FACING FLASHING RED LIGHT FITTED TO YOUR MACHINE.
NOTES TO RIDERS - The following local regulations must be adhered to: -
1. No riding with your head down, any rider observed riding dangerously will be disqualified from the event and reported to the CTT District Committee for further disciplinary action. Have a fast, but safe ride.
2. NO 'U' TURNS are allowed within sight of either the start or finish area. Riders carrying out this dangerous maneuver are liable for disqualification from the event and further disciplinary action by the CTT District Committee.
3. Numbers will be situated in the HQ, these can be exchanged for a hot or cold drink after the event.
4. NO cars to stop or park at the start or finish areas.
5. No warming-up by competitors is allowed along any part of the designated course, after the event has started.
6. With effect from Sunday 6th May 2012 Cycling Time Trials have been asked to clarify that competitor to competitor insurance claims are not covered under CTT insurance policies.