Broadbridge Heath Village Centre
(1) In the interests of safety the District Committee has ruled that no course shall use the Farthing Hill underpass. Any rider using this in either direction will be disqualified for going off course.
(2) It is a London South District Regulation that no vehicles, except those of the timekeepers and event officials, shall be parked in the vicinity of the start and finish areas.
Competitors are requested not to warm up on the course after the first competitor has started.
Details of any additional hazards not listed on the start sheet will be displayed at the signing on point. All competitors must read these details when they sign on.
Competitors must exercise extra care when negotiating roundabouts.
No times will be given at the finish.
CTT regulations require the compulsory use of helmets for the under 18’s. In the interests of your own safety, Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise all competitors to wear a hard/soft shell helmet that meets internationally accepted safety standards.
COMPETITOR’S MACHINES. It is recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position clearly visible to following road users and is active while the machine is in use.
NOTES TO RIDERS
1. All riders must sign on at the event HQ, where you can collect your race number.
2. The course will be signed and marshalled but it is the responsibility of the rider to know the course.
3. Please consider residents near the HQ – 06.00 on Sunday means different things to different people!