Weston under Wetherley Village Hall, Sabin Drive, Weston under Wetherley, Leamington Spa CV33 9GA
Headquarters will be open from 1.00 p.m.
• THE HQ is about 3.5 miles from the start. Please allow yourself enough time to get to the start before your allocated time.
• Particular care should be exercised when joining the A45 dual carriageway and when leaving the A45 to A423 sliproad at the junction where it joins the A423.
• THERE ARE ROADWORKS ON THE A423 SOUTH SHORTLY AFTER JOINING FROM A45.
The road is passable and there are no traffic lights but please be aware.
• Refreshments will be available.
• NO SHOEPLATES in the Hall.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CTT REGULATIONS
• No ‘warming up’ by competitors is allowed on the course once the event has started.
• Any rider making ‘U’ turns or otherwise acting dangerously near the start or finish will be liable to disqualification and be reported to the District Secretary.
• Riders’ body numbers will be available at event HQ and must be signed for personally after reading any special course instructions. (You may exchange your number for a drink at the HQ after your ride).
IN THE INTERESTS OF YOUR OWN SAFETY Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL SAFETY HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard. In accordance with Regulation 15 ALL JUNIOR competitors must wear Protective Hard Shell Helmets. It is recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.