07/10/12 - West Pennine RC Hill Climb
Headquarters: Red Lion Pub - OL15 0HB
Headquarters: Red Lion Pub, 6 Halifax Road Littleborough, OL15 0HB
Directions to start: exit red lion pub turns right on A58 and continue approximately 300 yards (approximately 2 minutes from HQ)
All riders must observe and adhere to the following local CTT D.C. regulations:
• Local Reg. No. 5: In ALL events, competitors prior to starting are not permitted to ride past the finish timekeeper during the duration of the event.
• Local Reg. No. 6: Any competitor making a “U” turn in the vicinity of the start and finish will be disqualified from the event.
• Local Reg No. 15: Riders must keep on the left hand side of the road unless overtaking. Failure to comply with the above may lead to disqualification.
• Riders must give their number at the finish and elsewhere on the course if requested.
• Riders must NOT STAND in the road at the start or finish. (This constitutes obstruction and is a breach of Regulations).
• Riders must NOT ride with their heads down.
Helmets: All competitors under the age of 18 and/or Juniors must wear a HELMET of HARD/SOFT SHELL construction that conforms to a recognized Standard (See Regulation 15).
Cycling Time Trials strongly recommends ALL competitors to wear such a helmet.
Competitor Machines - Lights:
CTT recommends that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position clearly visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.