Headquarters: Crathorne Reading Rooms, Crathorne Village.
SIGNING ON SHEET, BODY NUMBERS & RESULT BOARD will be at the HQ. Please return number after your ride for free drink and food.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN CRATHORNE VILLAGE DURING THE EVENT. THERE IS AMPLE PARKING ON GRASS VERGES ON ROAD LEADING TO ROUNTON.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS PERTINENT TO THIS EVENT
• It was agreed by the District Committee that there would be no prizes awarded other than medals & trophies to riders at this event, with all moneys being used to support the Teesside Best All Rounder Competition.
• This year, as last year, a handicap award has been introduced, with prizes awarded to the first 4 riders (open to all) on handicap.
2012 TEESSIDE GUIDELINES
• Numbers, to be collected from the Headquarters, where the signing on sheet and result board is located.
• No cars other than the event officials to be parked at the start or finish.
• No U turns in sight of the start.
• Riders are not to warm up on any part of the course, whilst an event is being held
• No turbo trainers are to be used for warming up within 100 metres of inhabited properties.
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR OWN SAFETY, CYCLING TIME TRIALS AND THE EVENT PROMOTER STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TO WEAR A HARD SHELL HELMET THAT MEETS SAFETY STANDARDS. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST WEAR A HELMET DURING THIS EVENT.
IT IS ALSO RECOMMENDED THAT EACH COMPETITOR USES A WORKING REAR LIGHT, TO IDENTIFY TO OTHER ROAD USERS THEIR PRESENCE.