Event HQ: Winmarleigh Village Hall, Broad Lane, Winmarleigh.
The following local CTT D.C. regulations must be observed:
1: Motor vehicles must NOT be parked on grass verges along the A6 road from Green Lane traffic lights to the junction with Snapewood Lane, or on the B6430, nor on any of the private properties near the start or finish.
2: Motor Vehicles must NOT be parked on grass verges on B5272 (Cockerham Road) west or within 100 yards of the traffic lights. Thereafter parking is only allowed on the SOUTH side of the road.
5: In all events on the L101 course, competitors, prior to starting, are NOT permitted to ride past either timekeeper, during the duration of the event.
6: Any competitor making “U” turns in the vicinity of the start and finish, will be immediately disqualified from the event.
10: Course L101 and L1015 – warming up on the course is not permitted during the duration of the event.
15: Riders must keep to the left hand side of the road, except when overtaking. Failure to comply with the above may lead to disqualification.
• Riders must call their number at the finish and elsewhere on the course if requested.
• Riders must NOT stand in the road at the start and finish of the event (this constitutes an obstruction and is a breach of RTTC. Reg. 49).
• Riders must NOT stop on the A6 after passing the timekeeper, as this is a clearway, (the clearway is from the south end of Garstang by-pass to Hampson Green roundabout).
• Riders must NOT ride with their heads down.
• Riders to keep to the cycle lanes wherever possible.
• Riders to take care when encircling the roundabout at the turn.
• Riders must not stop at the finish; times will be on result board at the event HQ.
Directions to H.Q:
From traffic lights on Garstang by-pass take the B5272 towards Cockerham. In approx 1 mile, turn left at cross roads into Broad Lane. The Village Hall is on the right approx 1/4 mile down lane.
FREE TEA IN EXCHANGE FOR NUMBER AT HEADQUARTERS
Helmets: All competitors under the age of 18 and/or Juveniles & Juniors must wear a HELMET of HARD/SOFT SHELL construction that conforms to a recognised Standard (See Regulation 15).
Cycling Time Trials strongly recommends ALL competitors to wear such a helmet.
Competitor Machines - Lights:
CTT recommends that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position clearly visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.
HAVE A SAFE RIDE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP