North Holmwood Village Hall
NOTES FOR RIDERS:
1. Car Parking: There is limited parking behind the halls. In Spook Hill (Start road) please only park on the opposite side of the road to the hall, to ensure emergency vehicles can pass freely and exercise consideration to local residents. NOTE: It is a district regulation that NO vehicles except those of the timekeepers and event officials, shall be parked in the vicinity of the start and finish areas.
2. The Event Headquarters will be opened at 1.00pm.
3. Numbers will be at the Headquarters. You will need to sign on as you collect your number. Please indicate when signing on if you wish to be included in the “Road Bike” or Hub Gear categories. Please return your number in exchange for a drink afterwards.
4. Please also help the timekeepers by shouting your number at the finish.
• Competitors are requested not to warm up on the course after the first competitor has started.
• Details of any additional hazards not listed on the start sheet will be displayed at the signing on point. All competitors must read these when they sign on.
• Competitors must exercise extra care when joining the A24 just after the start and at all roundabouts.
• No times will be given at the finish.
• After finishing, competitors MUST continue to North Holmwood RBT take the third exit right, to return to the event HQ.
CTT regulations require the compulsory use of helmets for the under 18’s. In the interests of your own safety Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise all competitors to wear a hard/soft shell helmet that meets internationally accepted safety standards. It is recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use