Event sign on
Parking, numbers, risk assessment sheet and the Result Board will be available on the old road, signed ‘Sizergh Castle’ on the A590 approx 150yards south west of the roundabout junction with the A591.
• Riders must give their number at the finish and elsewhere on the course if requested.
• Riders must NOT STAND in the road at the start or finish. (This constitutes obstruction and is a breach of Regulations).
• Riders must NOT ride with their heads down.
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR OWN SAFETY.
Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard.
In accordance with Regulation 15 ALL JUNIOR AND JUVENILE competitors must wear Protective Hard Shell Helmets.
It is recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.
The following Local Regulations have been approved by the National Committee in accordance with Regulation 38. Any breaches may lead to disciplinary action being taken.
• Local Reg No 5: In ALL events, competitors prior to starting are not permitted to ride past the finish timekeeper during the duration of the event.
• Local Reg No 6: Any competitor making a 'U' turn in the vicinity of the start or finish will be disqualified from the event.
• Local Reg No 10: Course L101 and L1015—Warming up on the course is not permitted during the duration of the event.
• Local Reg No 12: No Parking in the car park or frontage of the Strickland Arms.
• Local Reg No 15: Riders must keep to the left hand side of the road except when overtaking.
Failure to comply with any of the above may lead to disqualification