HQ- Morely Village Hall (NR18 9TA)
• The use of turbo-trainers is banned at all events with a.m. start times. If any Competitor is seen using a Turbo Trainer or a set of rollers they will be disqualified.
• U-turns will not be permitted on course or roads adjacent to start and finish areas while a race is in progress.
Please dismount. Failure to comply to this regulation WILL lead to disqualification.
• Numbers will be at HQ not at the Start.
• No warming up on the course once the event has started. Failure to comply to this regulation WILL lead to disqualification.
• NO CLEATS IN THE VILLAGE HALL. To retain the use of this hall, any behaviour that might cause offence,
e.g. loud noises such as the banging of car doors, indiscreet changing of clothing in the vicinity of residential area, etc. must be avoided.
• No parking in front of peoples drive-ways (blocking their entrance).
Lights: The CTT & EAST DISTRICT committee strongly recommends that riders use a rear light either flashing or constant visible to following road users and is active when the machine is in use.
Cycle Helmets: IN THE INTERESTS OF YOUR SAFETY, CYCLING TIME TRIALS and the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard.
All competitors under the age of 18 must wear a properly affixed helmet which must be of hard/soft shell construction.
Helmets should conform to a recognised standard such as SNELL B95, ANZI Z90.4, AUS/NZS, DIN 35/954, CPSC or EN1078. It is the responsibility of the rider (parent or guardian if rider is under 18 years) to:
(a) Select a helmet that offers protection against head injury and does not restrict the riders vision or hearing
(b) (b) Ensure that the helmet is properly fitted, is undamaged and in good condition