09/09/12 - VC Melyd 10
Headquarters: St Asaph Cricket Club - LL17 OLU
Event HQ: St Asaph Cricket Club, The Roe , St Asaph, LL17 OLU
Exit A55 at Junction 27 and turn south into St Asaph, after 250m turn left just before The Plough public house and then turn left after the fire station.
1. The start is 1½ miles from the HQ. Turn right out of the HQ and left onto the A525. Proceed up to the small roundabout and carry straight on onto the B5381. At the next mini roundabout carry straight on to Glascoed road and up Rose Hill (steep) to St Asph business park rounbabout South. Carry straight on past the start. With care make a U turn after the start where the road is straight.
2. The finish is 1 mile from the HQ. After finishing carry straight on onto the cycle path onto the A55. Follow the cycle path along the A55 to junction 27 where you can join the A525 and follow the route to the HQ.
3. Please do not park on the road side, there is plenty of parking at HQ.
4. The results will be displayed at the HQ
5. No cycles to be taken into the HQ building
6. Cycling Time Trials advise you to wear a hard shell helmet. Under 18’s must wear a helmet.
7. Tea and cakes will be available at the HQ.
8. Care at Road Junctions - Riders must exercise caution at all junctions. Any riders who cross the white line when entering or leaving a junction will be disqualified from the event and will be reported to the district committee for disiplinary action.