Cross Memorial Hall
Old Coach Road
Directions to Start:-
From HQ proceed though the village of Cross to A38 where at cross road go straight across the A38 towards Axbridge. The start can be found on the right approx. 50yds from the junction.
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR OWN SAFETY, Cycling Time Trials and the event Promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard.
• Numbers will be at the start and can be exchanged for a drink at the end
• Riders are to ensure that they read the course risk assessment which will be next to the numbers prior to starting the event.
• No U-Turns within sight of the Start and Finish Timekeepers
• Composite Teams to be dressed in clothing of similar design and colour
• Riders to be aware of the CTT dress code and be clothed in a minimum of a short sleeve jersey and shorts further information can be obtained on CTT Webb site or handbook
• No following cars will be allowed, any rider caught contravening this rule will be disqualified and report to West DC
• One Team One Prize
IN THE INTERESTS OF YOUR OWN SAFETY:
Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard.
In accordance with Regulation 15 ALL JUNIOR competitors must wear Protective Hard Shell Helmets.
It is recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position visible to following road users and is active whilst the machine is in use.